Brown County Department of Job & Family Services is looking for an Eligibility Referral Specialist to determine eligibility for public service programs.
An effective Eligibility Referral Specialist has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and government procedures.
• Interview public assistant applicants via phone and in person.
• Process public assistant forms such as but not limited to; address changes, employment changes, household changes.
• Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc.
• Perform other office duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, or related field from accredited college or 1 year experience in Eligibility.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Quality organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
Qualified candidates may submit a completed resume to Brandy.Duncan@jfs.ohio.gov. Salary and Benefits will be discussed during interview.
* * * * *
Even though there are no other job postings here, we are always looking for quality applicants to meet our staffing needs.
If you have a bachelor’s degree please feel free to drop off or mail your resume for future consideration.