* PATH is a program for Comprehensive Case Management and Employment Program (CCMEP)
- PLAN: You will work with your case worker to create a personalized plan to overcome challenges and help you achieve your goals.
- ACHIEVE: Your case worker will be your advocate as you overcome challenges and follow your path to success.
- THRIVE: As you find success, you will stay connected to your case worker to make the most of your experience.
- HIRED!: After you have reached your goals, you will follow up with your case worker to ensure long-term success.
- Be age 14-24.
- Meet income guidelines.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Establish pathways to employment
- Move up and out of poverty
FIND OUT MORE
Brown County Job & Family Services
775 Mount Orab Pike
Georgetown, OH 45121